Permission to swing freely. Designed, tested, and worn on-field by José Bautista, Pro Lite batting gloves are light, yet durable and allow a restriction-free, natural hand movement without sacrificing a reliable grip. From fingertip to cuff, these gloves meet Big Leaguer specifications.
- Breathable performance mesh back wicks moisture, leaving hands dryer and cooler.
- Restriction-free sublimated back leaves out sewing lines and logos that would normally interfere with movement.
- Big League-preferred embossed Cabretta sheepskin palm that's one-piece and perforated, eliminating discomfort from seam lines.
- Complete sheepskin thumb wrapping delivers maximum durability to an area prone to wear and tear.
- Finger break contours decrease bunching for a smoother fit while gripping bat.
- Pre-curved finger pattern construction forms to finger movement for a natural, professional fit.
- Neoprene cuff provides a breathable, durable, secure fit around the wrist.
- Lycra wrist closure side insert above the cuff enhances the secure fit from the top to the bottom of the hand.